Situated next to King Charles Square, between the legendary Faust House and Emauzy Monastery, you will find yourselves within walking distance to everything you came for – be it history, culture, art, shopping, nightlife, leisure or business occasions.
Find us 200m from the metro stop „Karlovo náměstí“ – metro B yellow line.
Closest tram stop „Botanicka zahrada“ (day trams # 18, 24, night trams # 53, 55) is about 50m below our front door.
Tram # 22 departs from „Karlovo namesti“ tram stop and makes a scenic route to the Prague Castle.
- next to St. John of Nepomuk on the Hill Church and accross from Emmaus Monastery
- between King Charles Square (Karlovo namesti) and Botanical Gardens
- close to Faust House and St. Ignatius Church of Loyola
- short walk from Wenceslas Square, Old Town and Charles Bridge
- near Vltava River and Vyšehrad Castle
We provide secure parking in a locked garden, the capacity of our parking lot is limited, so please reserve your space ahead. Guests may also use the nearby public garage – ask at the reception. Parking on the street is possible only in some areas – ask at the reception. You may stop your car for few minutes outside the front door to pick up the parking key and unload your luggage, but make sure you put blinking lights on. Note that it is not possible to park anywhere where the streets are marked with a blue line.
Be careful when entering. The best is drive through under an angle of 90 degrees. Entrance width is 203 cm.